Sunday, February 8, 2009

It felt so good to finally get back into the swing of things!! Thank you to all who came to this months workshop. It's always so fun getting together.
Everybody who participated in this months swap did a FANTABULOUS job on their swaps. I am planning to do it again next month so let me know if you would like to take part. You'll be sorry if you don't join I can promise!!!!! I will post what you missed this month once I get permission to post their work.

So here are the projects we did for this February workshop. Some are of my own making and some are cased.

This first card was made using the level 3 hostess set called Dream A Little. The DSP used on it is from the Raspberry Tart collection. Pretty Pretty Paper!

This card was made using the Happy Heart Day stampset.

A Happy Heart stamp set was used to create this card along with the Bella Rose DSP. (love this paper!!)


And this really cute tea light with matches package was stamped with the Love You Much stampset with the Bella Rose DSP.





If you have any questions about the projects we made this month or need dimensions / measurements please feel free to email me.
Thanks for looking and I hope you will come stamp with me soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment