Sunday, May 3, 2009

May Workshop

Have you missed me? I feel like I have been gone for ages. We finally are getting settled into our new home and are trying to get things back into a normal routine. There are so many projects we need to do here in the homestead that making time for pleasure has been kind of hard to find. But I did make time to host my first workshop in my home this last Saturday. The following projects are what we did. I hope you enjoy.


Stamp sets are "Thoughts & Prayers" along with "All Holidays" DSP is from the "Tea Party" Package. I also used dimensionals and crystal effects.


This really cute purse I found online and just had to make. Isn't it just to stinkin cute??!! Its three Top Note die cuts that have been embossed with clear embossing powder. I added a half pearl from the Pretties Kit as well. This purse can hold 3x3 cards or treats. YUM!



A demonstrator friend and I went to regionals together and she had this dress on her swaps. I loved the dress idea and had to redo it. The dress is cut from the large Scallop Circle die cut that we used on the Big Shot. The pretty little metal piece on the front of the dress is from the Filigree Brads with satin ribbon. I also used the Scallop Edge punch with the Candy Lane DSP and part of a stamp from the Oval All stamp set.


This technique is another one I got from regionals. I used the Stampin Pastels on the background then erased in lines to create a lattice look. The butterfly is from the Flores Suaves stamp set that can be found in the Spanish version of our catalog. This set is very beautiful! I used the Eyelet border punch for the edge along with the All Holidays and Pocket Silhouettes stamp sets.
I hope you enjoyed the projects we made and I hope to have some more new stuff to see soon. Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment