Friday, August 21, 2009

August 21st workshop

After some postponements we finally had our monthly workshop. This month was a little more different than most because this time each guest needed to bring their precut pieces for the accordion purse that I had posted a month or so ago. I had it displayed at the last workshop and the ladies loved it and asked to make them. I was hesitant because it does takes a lot of 8x11 paper (maybe not so much with 12x12) but they asked if they had brought their own papers could they do it. I was fine with that and gave each guest the sizes they needed so they would be prepared for workshop day.

This card here was a card sketch challenge for SCS. I used the in color markers and the Three Little Words stamp set.

This is a gift card holder that I found instructions for from Chicknscratch. I thought it was so cute and wanted to share it with my stamping ladies. I used some different DSP and stamp sets but I think it still came out really cute! The stamp set used here was the That's Funny set.

Well that's all I have for you today. I hope you enjoyed looking and if you happen to be in the Pierce County area of Washington state you would come join us for an afternoon of stamping! Until next time...... Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment