Sunday, October 25, 2009

October Workshop Projects

Here are the projects we created at our October 17th workshop. Next month we will be creating projects to get you ready for Christmas.


The stamp set used here is the Autumn Harvest. Inside it holds candy corn with a little poem I found online that says: I started to carve a pumpkin with my carving knife and scoop, but the pumpkin got a little scared that he took a little poop. It looked so cute and funny just like a candy treat so I'm sharing it with you now, because you are so sweet.

This Give Thanks card was made using the Autumn Splendor stamp set from the current mini and the hostess set called Holiday Best. The scallop oval is one of our big shot dies that can be found in the current catalog.

On this card we again used the big shot to cut the leaves in the top corner which is being held in place by a library clip and then the texture plates for the background paper. We used the incolor markers to color the stamp from the Wandering Words set.

This tree was stamped with the Season of Friendship stamp set. Can you tell what we used again on this project? If you guessed the texture plates you are right!! I didn't realize how much I use the texture plates until this class. But also in this class everyone got to try out the new Circle Scissors Plus. Makes cutting circles a breeze.


I hope you enjoyed looking at the projects that were created this month. I hope you will join us next month when we try a workshop on a Friday. TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment