Sunday, February 21, 2010

Faux Leather Wallets

I made these super cute Faux Leather Wallets for my girls' friends birthday. They originally wanted to give her a gift certificate but then thought cash is better. I mean really would you want cash in your hand to spend anywhere or a gift certificate designated to only one store? I know which one I would want!!
I found the directions for these wallets at www.splitcoaststampers.com. If you need help locating the directions please let me know and I will send you the link. Now looking at the black wallet you may notice I made a boo-boo. I did not realize it until AFTER I sewed the layers together but the recycled pop can pull tabs I used for embellishments one is upside down and doesn't quite match the other one but I'm thinking the girl probably wont even notice.
These were fun to make and very impressive I do believe I will be making a few more of these. I hope you enjoyed viewing them. Thanks for stopping by!











No comments:

Post a Comment