Saturday, May 1, 2010

April 2010 Workshop

Here are the projects for my April 2010 Workshop. Enjoy!!

These 2 cards I copied from the Stampin Up flyer for the 2 step stampin promotion. They used the new smooch spritz in the summer mini and since I didn't have the spritz I used the color spritzer tool with the Apricot Appeal and Certainly Celery markers. Stamps used were Awash With Flowers and Wonderful favorites.

I saw this card online and just loved it. The card Originally saw was in I believe Soft Suede. I changed it up and used Rich Razzleberry and Orchid Opulence. The stamp set used was Messages for Mom.

My new favorite thing to do is make these candles. I just love how it transforms a boring everyday candle into a beautiful piece of art. Stamp set used here was Vintage Vogue.




At the last minute this card became our 4th project. I had my projects all ready to go and then came across this card online and fell in love with it. So I scratched my other card I had planned and we did this one. The stamp set is from Upsy Daisy and the butterfly which we used heat and stick powder with glitter is from the Beautiful Butterflies Die. The white flowers were created by clear embossing the flowers on whisper white card stock then brayering over with cameo coral. Super cute!!
I hope you enjoyed April's projects. Thanks for stopping by.










No comments:

Post a Comment