Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September Workshop 2010

Here they are, the projects from this months workshop. I hope you enjoy and if you would like to recreate any of the projects please email or phone me and I can either prepare a kit for you to take home or we can schedule a time to get together where I can show you step by step how to recreate these beautiful projects.
This card I have been seeing online and just love how cute it is! The only stamp used on this project was from the Watercolor Trio and that was just to stamp Happy Birthday inside. We used the Modern Label punch for the drawer fronts, half of the Curly label punch to create the look of legs on the front of the dresser, Two step bird punch for the leaves, Scallop edge border punch and the Itty bitty shapes punch pack for the flowers. On each of the flowers I added the new Basic Pearls and the drawers I added dimenionals and brads


The Because I care card I cut a mat the same size as the whisper white paper then trimmed the middle out. I then laid my mat on the white card stock and sponged with Crumb Cake. Next I stamped the flower from the Because I care set and 5 of the small flower that comes in the set. I took my real red marker and just scribbled my color across the flower not being careful, just quickly covered the flowers and then did the same with the old olive marker for the leaves. After that I carefully cut out the flowers. Using dimensionals I pop up the 5 small flowers. Glued the large bodied flower to my card, stamped my sentiment and added the ribbon and brads. ***My brads were not originally black. Because I needed black and didn't have any I dipped some dark blue brads in versa mark and then into some black embossing powder and heat set them. Taaaa-Daaa black brads!!*** After all was said and done I took a white gel pen and added the dots to each of the flowers.

The box was created using the Box #2 die for the Big Shot. The embossed image on the belly band came from the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder also for the Big Shot along with the Little Leaves sizzlit die for the leaves under the roses. The roses were made using 3 punches from the Fancy Flower punch. I had found a great tutorial online for them, the lady did an awesome job giving step by step instructions. Then added the sentiment on the Word Window and Modern label punch. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set. Another great set to have!!


This final card was our quick and easy card. The stamped images are from the level 2 hostess set called Apple Blossom. We used old olive, early espresso and Cajun craze ink, old olive satin ribbon and a clear rhinestone brad. Very cute and super simple!

That's it. Those are the projects for September. If you have any questions or would like better instructions please let me know.

Thanks again for stopping by. I hope that if your in the area you will join us next month for some fun and stamping. Until then HAPPY STAMPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment