Sunday, November 21, 2010

November 2010 Class projects

I am short on time tonight but I didn't want to wait any longer to show you what we made at our last class.





Mini milk carton bird house. I inserted a battery powered tea light inside to get the glow. I posted two pictures so you can see how it looks with the light on and off. Isn't it just adorable. Thank you to the person who originated this idea and posted it, allowing us to copy and share!




Love the look of this card with the penguin looking at Santa flying over. If I find the blog of the demo who shows how to create this penguin I will post it for you soon. The stamp set is from Wandering Words and Serene Snowflakes.
Cute little snowmen. The stamp set is called Line Up.



This is a card I tried copying the original that is in the catalog. I think it came out cute (not counting the oops in the corner when it fell into my blue ink for the snowmen) but I think I love the one in the catalog much better. Don't know why they look almost identical except for a few small changes.


Well there you have it. November card class. If you have any questions of instructions for any of the projects you just seen please send me an email.
Thanks again for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment