Sunday, March 1, 2009

Card for a friend

I feel pretty safe showing this card because the person who will be receiving it doesn't normally go online. I made this card for a long time friend who brought me a wonderful house warming gift the other day when we had a "girls day". It was very hard trying to come up with something on my own that was going to be bright and cheery like her personality so I turned to the wonderful paper crafters on Splitcoast. There I found this card. It was perfect! It was bright and cheery and it also used one of her favorite style of stamps. The card is mostly how I seen it in splitcoast except for a few changes to suit my needs. I used the Garden Whimsy and All Holidays stamp sets. The color combo that I can't believe worked so well was old olive, pumpkin pie and brocade blue. Thank you to the originator of this card, my friend is going to LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment