Thursday, June 18, 2009

Web Surfing

Today while searching for some inspiration on the web for Father's Day cards I came across 2 websites that had some very awesome projects! When I saw them I had to stop everything I was doing to try them.
The first project I found today was on splitcoast and it was made by Michelle. I don't know if there is anyone else like me but when I see something I love I usually make it just the way they have it and once I know the whole how to's of the project I redo them my own way. So below is kind of how Michelle made hers. It's not as good as hers but I am happy with it. If you would like to make this card here is the website that will give you the step by step instructions. I really think you should give it a try because it makes a very beautiful card. Thanks Michelle for posting this online and sharing the step by step for it. I LOVE IT!!
http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2009/06/03/trendy-trees-scene-tutorial-219/
Stamp sets used are the Trendy Trees and Many Mower.


This next project I found online at www.stampininspiration.blogspot.com . This accordion purse is sooooo stinkin cute I just had to have one! You know I thought when I was looking at it it was going to be very time consuming but in fact it wasn't. It was very quick. Well I guess that's all in thanks to the wonderful Maria Bell for putting her step by step instructions online for us. It would have been even faster had I read a little more carefully when it came to scoring and cut all the pieces I needed. If you look at the first picture you can see my OOPS score line I tried to buff out but couldn't. But even so it still came out wonderful. This project is another one of those must make projects. I hope you give it a try. Well that's all I have for you today. I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by.









No comments:

Post a Comment