Thursday, November 5, 2009

Stampin Up Giraffe punch art

Today while my daughter lay on the couch sleeping because she is home sick with the flu I snuck down to my crafting table to make her a birthday card for next week. Her favorite animal is the giraffe and so I did some searching online and to find a giraffe I could make with Stampin Up punches. I came across Katy's blog at creativescapes.blogspot.com where she had posted a card with a very cute giraffe on it. She didn't say what punches she used but it looked simple enough to recreate. Here is my version her her card. I know my daughter is just going to love it!

If you would like to recreate this yourself and would like to know what punches and sizes things are that I used please send me an email and I can get those for you.

TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment