Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm still here

My apologies for neglecting my blog. Just with all that's going on with family and the holidays I have been so distracted. I did not hold a workshop in November and December but that doesn't mean I haven't done a few projects. So I have a new goal for the next few days and that is to post a few pictures of items I have made or that were shared with me. Thanks for your patients!

This card I created for my dad who's birthday is 3 days before Christmas. I am not very good at creating non-girly cards but I think this came out ok. I got the card layout from a stamper in Splitcoast but recreated it using stamps to fit my need. I hope you enjoy it!

Stamps used are Autumn Days and the retired Warmest Regards.
Card stock colors are Always Artichoke, Rich Razzleberry, Wisper White. The piece of DSP is from the Autumn Traditions paper pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment