Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Patterned Pines

Here is a card I made {during my long break away from my blog} using the Patterned Pines (Hostess set) from the Holiday mini. The card style is the Tri Shutter design. My mother had brought over a card she received using the technique tri Shutter and I loved it! So of course I had to try one for myself and this is what I came up with.

Stamps I used were the Patterned Pines and A Cardinal Christmas
Platinum Shimmer paint for the stamped images along with Close to Cocoa and Real red for sponging and sentiment inside. The DSP is from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty pack.
I made the medallion on the front underneath the real red by using the top note die.
If you have any questions about this card please feel free to email me. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment