Friday, August 6, 2010

My daughters card

Here is a card my daughter put together. I needed to make a card for my folks for their anniversary but was so caught up in the normal day to day things that I just couldn't find the time to sit and create a card. My daughter wanted to make something with my things and so I asked if she wouldn't mind making g-ma and g-pa a card. This is what she came up with. The only help she really got from me with this card was showing her how to use things like the stamp-a-majig, big shot and tying a ribbon. she chose the colors and design etc. I think it came out awesome. I am very proud of her and very thankful for her help in completing one of my tasks! Good Job Ali!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card Ali. I think there is a stampin demo in the making.

    ReplyDelete