Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 10, 2010 Workshop

I'm sorry it has taken so long to post new projects we've done. June I didn't have a workshop because we went on vacation and this month I had my normal monthly workshop but left the next day to visit family in Oregon. So I have fallen behind. So anyways here are the projects created for July's Workshop.
This card was created using the Elements Of Style set from the Summer Mini. The colors used were very vanilla, soft suede and crumb cake (originally called kraft). For the ribbon I ran a line of sticky strip across under the very vanilla and used my piercing tool to lift the ribbon as I pushed down the other side to create these pleats.



This card is so cute! I just love the awning over the store window. Stamp set used here was the Sweet Scoops also from the Summer Mini. Colors used were Pretty in Pink, whisper white, chocolate chip, creamy caramel (now retired) certainly celery. I also used the stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the ice cream scoop with the cones. If your not good at lining up the two and don't have the stamp-a-ma-jig then you could always stamp the cones then from another piece of paper stamp the ice cream cut them out and pop dot them above the cones.




This little note pad was created using the Beautiful Butterflies Big Shot die. I used printer paper for the inside sheets and chip board for the front and back cover. To hold it all together I used a 1 inch book ring with some rich razzleberry ribbon to fancy it up.


The final card I used some of the new colored paper. This color is called marina mist. The outlined flowers were created by stamping with versamark sprinkled with white embossing powder then heated until set. I did the same thing with the solid flower on whisper white card stock then using a sponge added some certainly celery and marina mist to make the flowers pop. This stamp set is called Fast & Fabulous. It is a level 2 hostess gift.


I hope you enjoyed these projects. If you have any questions please feel free to email me or if you would like dimensions. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment